Sit back in your pedal-powered fishing kayak and explore some of Singapore's best fishing spots from a new and unique vantage point. Fish solo or invite a friend - Group sizes are limited to just one or two people.
Whether you're a beginner or an expert, Kayak Fishing Frenzy is sure to have a route for you. The available adventures include:
The Playground: Perfect for anyone new to fishing or kayak fishing. A 2-4 km tour taking 3-4 hours. Fish over natural sea structures for bottom fish like parrot, grouper, and snapper.
Big Boat Small Boat: Fish along the busiest fishing lane in the world. Paddle through the gigantic vessels anchored near the coast and enjoy the view of Singapore's city and urban landscape. Fish over sunken shipwrecks and natural structures. A 3-5 km tour taking 3-4 hours.
Island Hopper: Island hop from Sentosa to the Southern Islands - home to Singapore's richest reefs and unspoilt beaches. This route is for the adventure junkie. Paddle 7-10 km, fighting the currents as you make your way to some of the best fishing spots in Singapore. This tour takes 4-5 hours.
- Your expert kayak fishing guide
- Rod & reel
- Your pedal-powered fishing kayak
- Some great photos of your adventure!
Meeting point depends on the chosen tour.
Other important information
- Bring a hat and sunblock, everything else will be supplied.
- No fishing or kayaking experience required.
- Tours a take place at 7am.
- Maximum 2 pax per trip.
- Meeting points depend on the chosen tour.
- No cancellations less than 1 week before your booking.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.