Experience reality like never before with this VR experience. Work together as the Omega team and save humanity by solving puzzles and challenges from the past to ensure the safety of the future. This 1-hour adventure offers great fun for bonding or spending time with friends and family, and has been voted #3 on TripAdvisor's list of Fun Activities & Games in Singapore.
- Virtual Room is Singapore’s only team-based virtual reality experience designed specifically for friends and families (not gamers) – located centrally in Chinatown and the #3 fun and games activity in Singapore
- Designed from the ground up to be a fun and social experience, it blends the escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience to deliver a unique, immersive and mind-blowing adventure.
- Played in groups of 2 or 4 where each player has their own dedicated room - you will talk to each other, walk around, bend, throw objects and collaborate together to solve the puzzles and challenges.
- The adventure lasts ~45 minutes and sends you back into 5 different time periods such as ancient Egypt or the moon landing.
- Guaranteed no motion or seasickness unlike other more inferior VR experiences (e.g. ones where you are sitting down or using poor quality VR headsets).
Lucky Chinatown, 211 New Bridge Road
Other important information
- The experience will last 1 hour including briefing, photoshoot, and 35-50 minutes of game time.
- Valid Mon - Sun: 10am - 11pm.
- Valid on public holidays.
- Last Booking: 10pm.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Customers must be aged 10 years and above.
- Not valid for corporate event bookings.