The perfect experience for someone interested in picking up the thrilling and rewarding sport of rock climbing.
This introductory rock climbing session includes an hour of top-rope climbing in a small-group setting with expert instruction, ensuring first time climbers get the attention they need.
The session is suitable for beginners of all ages – seniors, adults, youths or kids. Beginners will learn how to rock climb in an exploratory manner under the guidance of friendly instructors who will share basic rock climbing tips and techniques. It is a guided lesson with all equipment provided. Parents of young climbers have the option of dropping off their kids at the gym for an hour.
- An hour of fun climbing, exploring every nook, rock and cranny of the climbing gym.
- All necessary instruction and equipment provided; basic rock climbing tips and techniques.
- Proper gearing up and getting acquainted with the auto belay system.
Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, #02-81
Other important information
- After you book with the Supplier, please arrive 10 mins early for registration.
- Please bring along a pair of socks for hygiene purposes as climbing shoes will be provided. Alternatively, a pair of socks may be purchased at $1/pair.
- Min age: 4 year old.
- Multiple sessions available daily: Weekdays 12pm - 7:30pm, Weekends 9:30am - 7:30pm.