Enjoy a private one-on-one Gyrotronic training session.
The Gyrotronic Method is a holistic exercise plan based on energetic principles, incorporating circular and spiralling movement patterns which increase joint mobility particularly in the spine. It simultaneously stretches and strengthens the body, increasing range of motion, correcting posture and developing coordination. It is performed on innovative, custom-designed equipment based on an original curriculum of exercises called Gyrokinesis, performed on a mat and chair, flowing together seamlessly in rhythmic repetitions for balance, agility, strength and flexibility.
Your personalized session can be adapted to fit the needs of all ages, and abilities, from elderly patients recovering from injury, to highly skilled professional athletes.
Specific benefits include:
- Lengthening stretch reinforces the joints and connective tissue.
- Learn to become grounded and supple in the hips.
- Increase the freedom of the spine for a healthier range of motion.
- Guided by specific and soothing hands-on traction cues from your trainer.
- Expand overall mental, physical and energetic awareness.
2F Dunbar Walk
Other important information
Wear comfortable movement clothing that is not restrictive to blood circulation.
Practice is bare foot. Non-slip socks are permitted.
This experience is for one person only.