Craft, design and learn all about the beauty of jesmonite and terrazzo in this Galaxy Terrazzo Clock making Workshop! Design and style your very own clock faces and style it in a variety of colors and patterns. Come prepared though to mix, cast, sand and build your clocks out of your very own hands!
Bring home your self-designed clocks and revel in your ability to be creative!
Workshop times are typically 11am-2pm (1 hour drying break from 12noon-1pm).
About the Supplier
Concrete Everything is a local born and bred design studio that began with a passion to explore the beauty of concrete through craft and design.
The Hive Lavender
Other important information
- Booking times are subject to supplier availability.
- Casting is an entirely man-made process, as such it will differ from person to person. Pictures are for representation only.
- No cancellation allowed once the Supplier has confirmed your booking.
- Please note that the session requires a minimum of 10 pax to proceed. The Supplier will send a confirmation email listing the studio location and additional info when the workshop is confirmed.
- Dimension: 20 (diameter) x 1.5cm height (Approx size)
- Clock comes complete with mechanism and hands, batteries not included.
- This experience is for one person only.
- When booking with the supplier, workshop registrations will close 3 days prior to the workshop date.